Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fuckpuppet

Ohhhhhhh yeah, this one. This one was written after watching the four direct-to-dvd Hellraiser movies. Even though they're nowhere near gristly or visceral enough, I still dug the "VAT A TWEEST" endings.

I normally dislike "complicated" songs with, like, differing parts and what-not. Buuuuuut since actually striking out into the music biz, I've come across quite a few good bands who do that - the ending beats and riffs are only similar or completely different to how they started.

Doesn't mean it's GOOD, but I recognize that so long as there's a stable theme and either the beats or riffs are the same throughout the song, it can be at least entertaining.

So yeah. Fuckpuppet. In retrospect a little too Marilyn Mansonish, but meh - good enough to be on the A Night of Complete Horroshow Album.


Tell me does this feel good?
Tell me what you want.
Do you like it like this?
I don't want to be misunderstood

I want to crawl within you
Get to know you better
Want to taste your sweetness
When you turn bitter

I want to snuggle up against you
Cradle you with my mouth
I want you to remember that
It was me who did this

Tell me does this feel good?
Tell me what you want.
Do you like it like this?
I don't want to be misunderstood

Handy when you're needed
Cry when I don't
I can feel you squirm about and out
Once again
I swear
that I won't...

(beats picked up)

The closet full of my sins
The bandages on your flesh
I crave the taste of your skin
Once again, once again

I need more than I should
You need it more than I do
I see you slither without an order

Mockery of love, a morbid whisper

Still it's better when we spend together

Oh lord, Holy Mother

Pray for this wicked sinner

Amidst veils of black, unholy supper

Pray to keep it sexual but I'd never miss a bloody thing
You squirm about in broken passion and I simply will not hesitate
You cry out for this crazy passion and I dare not resist the need to taste
A puppet's right to choose its' master, but I reserve the right to break away
Nothing 'ppears to break it down

Nothin' can tear me away

No comments:

Post a Comment